Saturday, October 22, 2005

Not an easy thing this blogging

It seems hard to think of things to say on this blog, yet I always seem to have a concersation going on in my head. These conversations usually happen during yoga class. I have been working through a rough spot in my life and trying to keep to my macrobiotic principles. I find "easy does it" works best for me, but i need to be careful not to stray too far from the macrobiotic principles that make sense to me: keeping meal times regular, sitting down. I don't chew too well, I have to work on that one.

I also give myself alot more space in what I eat, if that's what I feel like. The problem with the foods that are not usually found on the macrobiotic "eat often" lists is that they are pretty addictive, for me at least. Yet, I find that conversation going on in my head until I give in. Sorry, sweet vegetable drink just isn't a piece of carrot cake.

No comments: